Name of Board Member:
1) How, when and why did you first become associated with IAM?
2) Reason for leaving the Board?
3) What did you enjoy most about your service on the IAM Board? What have you liked least?
4) I would describe my experience serving on the Board as
A) Excellent B) Good C) Satisfying D) Frustrating E) Nonproductive
5) Were your talents and expertise utilized? Was there a difference between what was expected of you and what is reasonable to expect?
6) I would be willing to return to service with IAM at another time. Yes No When?
7) I would recommend the Board experience to my friends and associates. Yes No If Yes, please recommend someone.
8) What are the two most important issues IAM needs to address in the short term?
9) What are the two most important issues IAM needs to address in the long term?
10) Please give any other comments or suggestions regarding your experiences with IAM that might be helpful to present or future members.
Source: Executive Director David Cook, Interfaith Assistance Ministry, Hendersonville, N.C.